I. ABOUT WWW.TRACKBEE.COM:
TrackBee provides a survey platform through a Software as a Service (SaaS) model and is a product of Frametrics Consulting Pvt. Ltd. ('TrackBee', 'we', 'us', 'our') having address at 139/1, 2nd Floor, Humayunpur, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110029, India. At TrackBee we collect and process data to give an intuitive experience to our customer, and we provide 'Do It Yourself' (DIY) platform where you can create your own survey form to start with. Also you can use some of our ready templates, and access to admin panel of our Website that give you flexibility to upload your company/ organisation logo and set theme of the survey matching with company colour scheme and create personalize features through Text Piping feature, and other important features.
In our Website www.trackbee.com there is inbuilt validation tool for text data entry which performs standard validation like maximum and minimum range of value for phone number, email id, pincode validation, maximum number of selection for a checkbox, skipping of questions based on previous response, etc.We collect data via the web browser, mobile browser and Android App and through TrackBee Android mobile app, and through in person interactions.
At TrackBee, user get dashboard for real time data collection status, widget based question wise report, filter based response graph and Cross Tab analysis to get meaningful and actionable insights, download the survey responses in Excel for further analysis of response. We take customer feedback and provide optimised solution along with continuous monitoring, and identify and create market segments, customer profiling based on the response of users from a customer perspective, assist in understanding customer's expectation and fulfilment, help identifying and converting idea into profitable product, decision making through customer advisory panel, IT enabled research solution, expert advice and other services. For complete understanding of what we do, please take tour of our Website.
- Account User means an individual who interacts with us as a representative of our customer.
- Anonymisation in relation to personal data means the irreversible process of transforming or converting personal data to a form in which an individual cannot be identified.
- Appropriate Authority means Authority established under law in data region.
- Automated means any equipment capable of operating automatically in response to instructions given for the purpose of processing data, with or without using internet.
- Child means individual whose age is below age of 18 years.
- Consentof Individual means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of Individual's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action (such as accepting terms, ticking box), signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
- Customer means the business or other organization that establishes an account with us through our Website or application software for the use of our service. Customer includes reseller for the use of our services.
- Data means andincludes a representation of information, facts, concepts, opinions, or instructions in a manner suitable for communication, interpretation, or processing by humans or by automated means. Data may be of nature financial data, genetic data, personal data and sensitive personal data.
- Financial Data meansany personal data which is used to identify an account opened by, or card or payment instrument issued by a financial institution to a data principal or any personal data regarding the relationship between a financial institution and an Individual including financial status and credit history.
- Genetic Data means any personal data relating to the inherited or acquired genetic characteristics of a natural person which give unique information about the behavioural characteristics, physiology or the health of that natural person and which result, in particular, from an analysis of a biological sample from the natural person in question.
- Personal Data means data about or relating to a natural person who is directly or indirectly identifiable, having regard to any characteristic, trait, attribute or any other feature of the identity of such natural person, or any combination of such features, or any combination of such features with any other information.
- Sensitive Personal Data means personal data of Individual revealing, related to, or constituting, passwords, financial data, health data, official identifier, sex life, sexual orientation, biometric data, genetic data, transgender status, intersex status, religious preferences, caste or tribe, religious or political belief or affiliation.
- Data Region is a set of data centres located within a defined geographical area where data is stored.
- De-identificationmeansthe process by which a data fiduciary or data processor may remove, or mask identifiers from personal data, or replace them with such other fictitiousname or code that is unique to an individual but does not, on its own, directly identify Individual.
- End user means an individual who views or interacts with our customers.
- Individual means Account user, Customer, End User, Visitors of Website, but does not include employee and Respondents.
- Personal data breach means any unauthorised or accidental disclosure, acquisition, sharing, use, and alteration, and destruction, loss of access to, of personal data that compromises the confidentiality, integrity or availability of personal data to a data principal.
- Processing in relation to personal data, means an operation or set of operations performed on personal data, and may include operations such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, use, alignment or combination, indexing, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Profiling means any form of processing of personal data that analyses or predicts aspects concerning the behaviour, attributes or interest of anIndividual.
- Pseudonymisation means the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific Individual without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Respondent is a person who responds to survey or survey invitations.
- "you" and "your", "yourself" refer to Individual.
- Visitor means an individual who visits the Website or social media pages, software app, visits our offices, or interacts with us either through online or offline mode or through both online and offline mode.
- "we", "our" and "us" refer to TrackBee.
III. PRIVACY STATEMENT:
- Another objective of this Privacy is to inform you about the process to delete, update, transfer and / or access your personal information.
VI. CONSENT AND ACCEPTANCE
For Child giving consent, we do not recognise such consent as a valid consent.
VII. TYPE OF DATA WE COLLECT:
VIII. COOKIES POLICY
- We have no control over cookies placed in your computer's hard drive by any third party providing external services.
IX. PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
We collect personal data of individual for the following business purposes:
- We collect date to provide services to our Customers, and to perform and meet our incidental contractual obligations, marketing activities, provide and improve our support services associated with our business purposes.
- We collect date on the basis of free and voluntary consent of Individual and/ or in fair and legitimate manner for our business interests in improving our overall services, software and website experiences for Individuals, to provide customer support.
- We collect data to improve your overall experience with us through customization of advertisements, recommendations, etc. the content of our pages for each website visitor.
- We also maintain a database of this informationfor our internal purposes like notifications to customers regarding any modification/ change, toprovide technical support, marketingactivities.
- We collect data for Website operation and improvement, software app operation and improvement,service to our customers, to improve look, feel and performance of our website, to make our services more viable to market our services, to build and maintain our relationship with our customers to provide our online services to our customers.
X. DATA COLLECTION METHODS
- By Automated means on our website and online services platforms.
Your visit to our Website and/ or using or navigating through our online services platform, may be identified by our servers to capture data that may be used to identify you, your device details such as IP address, device identifier, and information about your device such as the operating system, time zone setting, language setting, browser settings, and browser plug ins, preferences, and may also capture information about referring site, time and duration of your visit per pages in the Website, and your movement from one page to another, scrolling activity, etc. We use cookie for this purpose. We collect information about
For device we collect device information and browser data through which your access our services and navigate through our Website www.trackbee.com and collect information about device type, device ID/MAC address IP address,operating system version, systemand performance information, and browser type, etc. We collect information through usage and user statistics.We collect data/ information through log files/ data whichrecorddata of server access by a device, IPaddresses, internet service providers, and viewedﬁles like HTML pages, graphics; operating system versions, and timestamps.
- From Our Advertisers
We release advertisements about our services that may get reflected through various third party sites as per policy of our advertisers. You may arrive at our Website by clicking on a link that is part of an online advertisement, the advertising service may identify the link, which would in turn help us to associate you with parameters provided in the advertisements. In all such cases, where you reach our Website by way of clicking the advertisement, the Advertising serviceprovider are responsible for the collection, use and disclosure of the data to us in accordance with their own privacy policies which you are suggested to go through.
- Through communications with You
We collect personal data that you provide to us as part of a communication with us. This communication may be of type throughchat service available on our Website, email, filling up and submission of a web form, disclosure of contact number, addresses, preferences, interest, and/ or through non-electronic mode like face to face interaction in any meeting, or event, through referrals, etc. Through this mode of data collection we collect information/ data like name, occupation details, Employer Company, email address, phone number, preferences, etc.
- From our Account User:
- From Billing information:
While you make a payment to us, we require you to provide and we collectyour billing details, name, address, email address andfinancial information corresponding to your selected method of payment likecredit card number and expiration date or a bank account number, etc.
- Data provided by you or your organization to create and maintain the TrackBee account:
Our customers are required to name billing, administrative, technical and other types of service and account users who have authority to use our services and manage the customer's account. We collect the name and business contact information of account users and customers, and their account credentials (user name and password). We collect financial data for the purpose of processing payments.
- From Our Marketing Vendors, Partners, and Resellers
XI. DATA PROCESSING
- As TrackBee is a Processor, it does not control the Personal Data used or stored in the survey, but processes it on behalf of our User.
- Where processing is based on consent, an individual may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us. However, withdrawal of consent will not affect any processing done to the data prior to you withdrawing your consent nor it will affect processing of data for any lawful Instructions for contacting us are provided contact information of Data Protection Officer.
- TrackBee processes your personal data for the very specific requirement of services we offer and such processing may involve anonymisation or pseudonymisation.
- We offer our services in multiple data regions and data collected in any particular data region is processed in that particular data region. In case of user accounts data of the user is processed in the country of user. For example, Users with accounts located in TrackBee's European Data Region, all Personal Data is processed in European Economic Area, for Users with accounts in United States of America (US) and Canada, all Personal Data is processed solely in the respective country. For Users with accounts in our Asia Pacific Data Region, all Personal Data is processed in Singapore. We do not transmit data between Data Regions.
- For survey matter, TrackBee is a processor and does not control the manner of storage and/ or use of the survey data, but only process data on behalf of its user.
XII. DATA RETENTION
- We collect and process your personal data for clear specific purpose set out in our Website and we no longer retain your personal data longer than it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which those data/ information was collected.
- We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to full the purposes of its collection, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of such personal data, the purposes for which we process personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- We do not collect any data from any of the respondent and in such case we have no control of the purpose for collecting data,and the duration for which the personal data may be kept. For Respondent data, Users with an active account themselves have the responsibility to delete data when required and once a user's account is deleted, terminated or expired, all personal data collected through the platform will be deleted, as required by applicable law.
XIII. DATA SHARING / DISCLOSURE
- We do not disclose your personal data/ information expect with your express free consent and unless we are under any legal obligation where we are required under law to disclose your personal data before any competent Authority.
- We may disclose information collected by us or that you provide to us to our user, customers and other third parties to take specific service made available by us.
- We may disclose your personal details to the extent required to process billing, to provide customer support and to deliver online and offline marketing communications of your interest.
- We may disclose your personal data/ information if required by law, such as to comply with any court order, or other law or legal process, when we believe in good faith that failure to disclose may adversely affect your and/ or ours rights, safety and/ or disclosure will assist to investigate fraud, or respond to a governmental or regulatory request.
- We may also disclose your personal data to enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and for billing and collection.
- We may disclose your information to other buyers and / or to our successor, as the case may be.
- We may disclose your personal information in response to any event which may arise, and when such disclosure will be a reasonable disclosure as a course of action from our end.
- We do not involve in any activity that result in personal data breach.
XIV. YOUR RIGHT
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can access, review, change, update or delete your personal information at any time by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can remove your personal information from our Website by requesting a removal of your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com.
- In case you have user account with us, you can remove your information by deleting your account.
- We at TrackBee do not discriminate amongst Individual.
- You have right to access your personal data through your account.
- For any privacy issue, which is not set out herein, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information and you can exercise this control and right by writing us at email@example.com.
- If you elect not to receive any further communication from us, you can unsubscribe by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in the email, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. However, withdrawing your consent will not affect any processing done to your data prior to you withdrawing the consent not it will affect subsequent lawful processing done on grounds other than consent.
- You have right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information of your data region.
- We store and process information in such manner that data undergoes anonymistaion and/ or pseudonymisation making you not readily identifiable to anyone, and in case you exercise any of your right regarding your personal data/ information, we requires your identity.
- If you a Respondent, we do not store your personal information, we only act as processor on behalf of our Customers. In such cases, if you want to exercise any data protection rights that may be available to you under applicable law or have questions or concerns about how your personal information, you should contact the relevant Customer that has contracted with us for use of the Services, and refer to their separate privacy policies.
- We use personal information where the processing is in our legitimate business interests, or where we need it to perform a contract with you. In some cases, we may ask for your consent or have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
XVI. PERSONAL DATA BREACH:
At TrackBee we take every possible steps and measures to ensure protection of personal data from any breach. We also have mechanism in place to make voluntary notification to you and to Appropriate Authority about any event of data breach.
XVII. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
Data Protection Officer deals with matters relating to privacy and data protection issue and can be contacted at the following address:
Frametrics Consulting Pvt Ltd
Attn: Data Protection Officer
139/1, 2nd Floor, Humayunpur, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi 110029
XVIII. FURTHER INFORMATION
For any further query regarding the data privacy, please write us to:
Frametrics Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
139/1, 2nd Floor, Humayunpur,
New Delhi 110029